Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW

So we are finally having our first real snow of the year! I am quite excited by it, but the girls do not seem to be that impressed. Today we were supposed to go have our pictures done (D says that we can't keep up the Halloween pics all year long and Audrey's head is finally looking much better) but we decided that there would be no driving for us today. It has been snowing non stop since 7 am (I was not awake before then so it may have been snowing longer) and it is now 11 am. Since our real photos go canceled, I decided to do a little photo shoot of our own in the snow. We have two snow suits that we have borrowed so neither of them really fit the girls....the shoot was not overly successful...and my jeans and shoes are soaked!



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Snow Bunnies - I knew it!

Jane said...

Audrey's hat looks like the one John has with the snowball on top!

Lesa said...

They look so cute (as always)! I am so jealous of the snow. The high today is supposed to be close to 80! Yikes!

MomMom said...

They both did better than Keira! She clung to my legs after falling down and getting her hand wet. She cried and cried until I picked her up. It was good seeing you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pics - so-cal girl is very jealous. Glad the girls are feeling better.