Friday, June 24, 2011

Cute Sayings

Tonight at dinner, Brooke was being a little fussy and irritable. She said that she just woke up in a fussy mood. So I said, there is no room for fuss-a-musses at the table. She responded: But Mommy, I am right here. There is room.


I already put this on FB, but wanted it here for the book. Earlier this week I heard crying followed by both girls running into the playroom. I asked them what was wrong and Audrey replied that "Brooke hurt us both." So to calm them both down I got them some ice to hold on their injuries (this is a great trick that totally distracts them from any injury at all.) Once they were calmer I asked them again what had happened. Brooke explained: We were doing our show and the amazing part was not so good.

They say the funniest things! I hope to do better about remembering them and writing them down.

No comments: