Thursday, June 2, 2011

Luray Caverns

Mother's Day weekend, we decided to head out west a little to see Luray Caverns. I am a huge fan of caves and was super excited about going. We convinced two other families to go with us and we had a great day in the caves and then picnicing for lunch.


Brooke was super cute listening to the guided tour.

Audrey was also super cute listening to the audio tour.

Family shots in the caves

Getting ready to picnic. One of the dads brews his own beer and D was in heaven!

2 comments:

redfirekat said...

You guys were literally minutes from Richard's parents. I have been to these caves too. Did you see any bats? And I am glad you're back to posting. I was getting tired of checking only to keep finding easter eggs.

MomMom said...

Ooh! So glad to see you went to the caverns. I tried to convince Ryan that we should go Memorial Day weekend, but he didn't know if K would enjoy it. Now I will have to tell him that you went and it was a hit.