Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swim Suits

I think the girls are so cute in swimsuits and so I may have gone a little overboard with their wardrobe this year. So since I took so many suits, I want to make sure that they are all represented here...(this is especially for you Stacy!)


Day 1: Matching Green(ish) Suits...they used to be kelly green but do to an unfortunate chlorine incident and they are now a light teal

Day 2: Audrey's is purple flowers and Brooke's is pink large gingham(ish). Poor Audrey, but I have much better pics of her in this suit for later

Day 3: Brooke's is princess (D thinks it looks like PJ's) and Audrey's is a sporty tankini (which I love!!)

Day 4: Audrey's is orange and pink flowers and Brooke's is brown a-symmetrical flowers (which I love!) They looked so super pretty this day.

Day 5: Audrey's is a-symmetrical Hello Kitty and Brooke's is brown with hearts. I did not take many pictures this day.

Day 6: matching tankinis. Tons of pictures in these which is unfortunate as the tops are too big on both of them. Lots of wardrobe malfunctions on this day

No comments: