Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Official

Well as of today it is completely official. We are moving to Baton Rouge!!

It is hard to believe that we have been here four years. The girls were just 6 months old and barely able to sit up independently. So much has happened in these last four years and we have loved every minute of it.

We are going to miss our friends, though expect some Skype and FaceTime chats from us! After our friends I think that the thing we are going to miss the most is the seasons. I never knew that there could be four different ones! Not just hot and hotter. I am not sure the girls are going to recover from a winter without snow.

I'm nervous about it but also excited about a new adventure for our family.

 We rented a POD to put all of our extra stuff in it to try to make the house look bigger!

2 comments:

Kate Pettrey said...

So sad for us! So happy for you :)

jnhc99 said...

LOUISIANA!!!!!!???!!!! Yummy food. Well, I am super glad you will be closer to Texas. :0)

A lot of the reality shows I watch are filmed in Louisiana and now that we are in the SEC we may be coming to Baton Rouge every other year for the A&M game. I call dibs on your spare room!