Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sheeesh

It has been over a month since my last entry - which is a total fail in my book.  Especially since I know that what that really means is that I am amazing at wasting time!  So without further ado, here are some random pictures from the last month.

 Randomly there was some snow in early February - since it has been a pathetic winter thus far, we immediately went outside and tried to enjoy it!
 Here are the girls before going to school for their Valentine's party at school.
 Here are the little treat bags that we made for their class.  They were so cute assembling them and writing all the names.

 How cute is this little Mommy!  Here she is holding my friend Andrea's little baby Patrick.
 I mean - bunny shirt and a robe - how much better can life get??
 Here is Audrey eating her first real sandwich - at least one that is not grilled cheese or PB&J.

This is actually from a while ago.  It is Brooke doing the Pledge - which they do almost every day at school.





No comments: