Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Orleans Trip

This past weekend, D and I took a little trip to New Orleans.  D was running a half marathon and I was just along for the ride!  It is so great living so close to my family cause Gramma and Gary are just a quick drive away and are eager to watch the girls and help out.  Match made in heaven as we are eager to have the girls watched :)

We had a great time and and ate a great amount of food.

 Listening to some random, excellent opera singing off of a balcony in the Quarter
D's favorite part of New Orleans
My favorite part of New Orleans

The actual reason that we came
Our fancy night out

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Such a gorgeous couple! Kerry, I love your shirt! Darren, since I don't want you to feel left out, your shirt is pretty cool, too! ;)