Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas spirit

We've been getting into the Christmas spirit around here. 

 Each day the girls LOVE to find Elfy.  Audrey was thrilled to see him watching her from her name above her bed when she woke up the other day. 
Today we made our second gingerbread house.  I thought this one would be easier than ours last year cause it came with pre-made icing and a little platform to assemble it on but I am not so sure.

 I am certainly not Martha Stewart, but I can totally follow directions.  And with the invention of Pinterest (which I am just now trying to figure out), I got some Christmas crafty handprint/footpring ideas. So here is what we were up to today:
We may add some ornaments but wanted to let the tree dry first.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Oh how cute! Wish I could be there and help with Christmas crafts. And I know who picked out the blow-up penguin, by the way.