Sunday, September 7, 2008

THE CLIP

This past Friday, K and the girls went into DC to visit her friend Erica and her son Spencer (who is several months younger than the girls...they are little cougars!) Here are a couple of pics of the visit:

You can't really tell it, but Audrey is sitting on Spencer.

We got home and for the first time ever Brooke seemed to notice Audrey's little hair clip - which was still in after our visit to E's. I saw her looking at it but not a big deal. They were fine playing. Then K left the room to answer to phone....it was D calling on his way home(I am mentioning this because I am trying to spread around the blame) and we chatted for a little while and I looked something up on the internet (which is not in the playroom.)

When I got back, I immediately noticed that the little clip was MISSING!! I immediately began looking everywhere...surely it must just be on the ground somewhere. Well I couldn't find it but I did decide to confess to D when he got home since both of the girls were obviously fine.

Today the clip appeared....in Brooke's diaper.

No comments: