Monday, September 1, 2008

VIRGINIANS

We finally made it to the DMV to get our plates and new driver's licenses (not as nice looking as our Texas ones) and got our cars inspected. Apparently you are supposed to do this within 30 days of moving. My plan were I to get pulled over was get the girls to scream hysterically and say that we just moved on the 21st and hope that amid all the distraction the officer would not ask of what month. The girls were quite the sight at the DMV (where you have to wait in line to get a number to wait until your number is called!) but other than the smelly diapers (from both...and no place to change them and I certainly was not going to leave and miss our number being called) they were good. Once home, we sat outside and played while D changed the tags and scraped off all the old stickers in our windshields.
Watching and cheering Daddy on as he changed our tags.
Changing our tags - I guess it is official now - we've moved!
Audrey is "helping" Brooke with her toy
We have a FOX that comes to visit our yard!

2 comments:

Norma said...

I bet you were a little sad to give up the Texas plates. I know I was with our Pennsylvania plates. I think we have ours hanging in the garage now. :)

You little ones are as cute as ever!

Norma said...

PS
I think the FOX is awesome!