Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DON'T FENCE ME IN

Audrey is super cute crawling (she is frequently crawling over obstacles such as me and Brooke) and any day now Brooke is going to get it all together and get her little body off the ground, so we have finally put up a baby gate. Currently the gate is on the playroom on the main level. Eventually we will need to figure out how to gate the stairs...especially the ones going down. As a temporary solution I use the jogging stroller (since we have no garage it is conveniently located in our entry way anyway) which clearly is not really any sort of a solution.


I joined the mothers of multiples group (cleverly named MOM) and they had their giant sale this past weekend. I bought lots of "new" toys and winter outfits. Though I still have no idea what size they will actually be wearing....12 mo or 18 mo...they all seem to vary greatly in fit (some are about 5 inches too long and some are too snug already!) D's favorite thing I bought was this little crawling play thing - that due to its size and the relatively small size of our house - was only up for the weekend.





Lastly, this past weekend we went to an Octoberfest get together at a girl from one of my moms groups. They are actually from Germany and assured us that the "real" fest started in Munich in September. I thought the sausages were great and D says the beer was delicious.


No comments: