Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Update

We have been at the (daytime) potty training business for just over a week...and I am so happy and so proud of how well the girls are doing. As of Thursday at 2 pm - the girls have not had an accident since Sunday!! And a few days they have been dry after naps as well. We are currently using either diapers or pull-ups over panties for naps.

Today was the big test since we had MOPS. I put the girls in panties and just hoped that all would go well. I was thrilled when I went to pick them up to see that they were still in the same clothes. Brooke was actually using the potty when I got there - the potty is so adorable as it is a little miniature real potty. Unfortunately Brooke did not feel comfortable pooping in an unfamiliar place (tinkle ok though) so I had to break out the little travel potty.

As a reward we went to chick fil a - where B announced that she needed to go to the potty while we were eating. And she actually went (though Audrey was very upset that she had to leave her food) That was something I had not fully thought through -what do you do? just leave your food and hope it is still there?

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Yes...just leave the food and pray that no body sneezed (or worse) on it while you were gone! It never fails that one of mine HAS TO GO RIGHT NOW everytime we sit down to eat--even while we are out. Quite frustrating to get everyone ready to eat then have to get up. Ah the joys of toddlers!

Jane said...

I am so happy for you Kerry! I know this is great success! Great job to all!