Thursday, March 25, 2010

Feeling like a slacker...

Since I have not posted anything in a while. Even more amazing is that I really haven't been taking that many pictures. Though to be clear, the girls are still as adorable as ever...but a lot of their adorableness has been through words lately and therefore much harder to get on camera.

One of my favorites right now is by Audrey. When you tell her something that she did not know she goes "Ohhhhh. Is that right?" Beyond adorable!

Here are some shots of what we've been doing:

Enjoying a Zoo Safari birthday for their friend Grayer.

Helping make dinner - our house has really become clothing optional as you can see. Brief update about the potty training: potties are back in the bathroom, only 2 accidents since those first couple of days, most days they are dry after naps as well. I consider them potty trained - at least while awake.

Listening for instructions at their gym class from their very favorite Coach Kurt (he is some kind of toddler girl magnet) - apparently I point to my ears a lot when I am telling them (mainly Brooke) to listen to me.

Checking out Gramma's eye color - again. They are obsessed with seeing what eye color everyone - real, in books, animals, whatever - has...and they are quite disappointed when they discover that it is not blue like theirs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the safari party - A and B would enjoy meeting Britain and seeing her blue eyes.

Lesa said...

Sooooo cute!!

Izzie and Chuck Norris' parents said...

Well show them Evie's picture as hers are blue like theirs.