Friday, March 12, 2010

Potty Boot Camp: Day 2

Thursday was day 2 of Potty Boot Camp. Another day spent primarily in our kitchen (which is about 9 x 9) and in our big girl panties. I don't remember what I put in Day 1 (and am being lazy about going to read it) so there may be repeats. We have moved the girls' little potties into the kitchen and for all of day 1 they were confined to just that room.


Brooke likes to pull her panties up Very High!

End of Day 1: Audrey had one additional accident right before dinner.

Day 2: My plan was to still have them drink more (not to the excess of Day 1) so that there would be more opportunities for success. I also thought that they would be allowed to play in the kitchen, entry way, den, and dining room - all areas without carpet -but all still close to the potties. I put up the baby gate to keep them out of their playroom.

Playing with stickers while on the potty...and I have no idea where Audrey got her idea for sticker placement!

It started out rough. Audrey had her first 2 tinkles in her panties. And she really did not even seem to know that she was about to go (as I had just asked her and she had just gotten up from trying) And then about 5 minutes later - while I was cleaning up from the second accident - Brooke tinkled in the den...on the one nice rug! I thought that we should quit then.

But alas, we persevered -though now confined back into the kitchen. And I am pleased to announce that from 10:40 am on Thursday to 3 pm on Friday there have been NO ACCIDENTS!! All tinkle or poop has gone into the potty (or diaper during sleep). HOORAY!!


Showing off their success

and yes I am aware that I have jinxed myself!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Wow! You are dedicated! Sounds like you are making progress though.