Saturday, March 13, 2010

Potty Boot Camp: Day 3

Friday was Day 3. I am pleased to announce that we had ZERO accidents all day! We even had an outing involving the car - I loaded up the two potties, towels, water, change of pants, panties, and put the girls in some plastic panties over their regular panties. None of which was needed. Of course, I think that I was subconsciously limiting their liquid intake all morning to help make the outing successful.

Sporting their plastic pants

I must say that while I don't enjoy cleaning up messes (and really, who does?), I have actually enjoyed these few days. I have spent more time with them than I usually do, and we have been restricted in space so I have REALLY spent more time with them. And let me say that they are hilarious.

Brooke: as her reward she gets 3 m&m's. And basically as she is going she yells "Blue M&M. Blue one, orange one, brown one!" And that is what she gets every single time. (Audrey varies her reward except she will not get a blue one cause they are for Brooke!)

Audrey (shaking her finger at Brooke): "Brooke. No ma'am. You no touch Audrey stuff. Sit down." and Brooke goes and sits down (our version of time out). So funny! Apparently Audrey has a little bossy in her after all.

Here are the girls doing a little dance (please excuse the horrible music - apparently I don't own any good kids cd's) Brooke was dancing between the table and the pantry and I thought it was so funny!

1 comment:

MomMom said...

Yay! So glad the trip to my house did not derail their accident-free day!! Thanks for the food, it was good (and Ryan was pleasantly surprised to find he liked it!).