Sunday, March 28, 2010

Circus

On Sunday we went to the circus. I was worried about how it was going to go and that there would be just too much going on and too dark and too loud, but they loved it. When the first acrobats came out and were swinging around and hanging on those rope/ribbon things, Brooke looked up and said "I do that." They both really liked the elephants (possibly cause D kept telling him that those were his favorite!) and the little performing dogs. They did not really seem to like the clowns (perhaps cause I kept saying that I did not like them at all). For a treat we got some cotton candy - Audrey was not a fan and Brooke loved it. The little hat they are wearing came with the cotton candy.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ugh. I hate clowns. I'm glad the girls liked it. Maybe that will inspire me to take my kids. Hmm.

Hazel said...

Awesome elephant picture!

jnhc99 said...

I have never gone to the circus (that I can remember) b/c I do not like clowns. Am I doing a disservice to my children? Hmmm? My house is kind of a circus!