Sunday, March 28, 2010

Toddler Beds

This past week, D was out of town for work all week - which is really irrelevant other than now you can feel sorry for me :). One day after nap, the girls wanted to stay in their cribs and keep playing footsie through the slats with each other. So I let them and walked into another room to get some work done (in other words, get on the computer and play). I hear them chatting about getting in Audrey's crib so that they can read a book. When I look up, I see that Brooke has climbed from her crib into Audrey's crib.

So on Saturday, we decided that it was time to convert the beds to toddler beds. Thus far, naps and bed times have gone well - but we have had very busy days and they have been exhausted. The true test will come at nap time during the week....and we need nap time during the week!!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That was a pretty good sign it was time to convert to toddler beds, wasn't it?
I'm proud of the girls being so big.

Ellie and Charlie Durham said...

Looks like fun! Hope the naps go well!