Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Potty Boot Camp

We are continuing our potty training - with mixed results. It baffles me how at one point they can seemingly have no idea that tinkle is about to come out and other times, they can stop what they are doing and voluntarily run to the potty.

We went for a long stretch with no accidents, but had 1 late Saturday (with a babysitter, I might add!...though we were nice enough to put on pull-ups to minimize the cleaning for the babysitter). And so far today, we have had a couple again.

I bought some more supplies - the pull-ups, some piddle pads for the car seat, and some little portable potties that one of my friends up here swears by (the potette portable potty) cause you can use a grocery store bag and some paper towels! She still uses it with her 4 year olds before going into stores.

As an aside - I went to a consignment sale this weekend and am very excited about my purchases. I got 13 outfits (shirts and shorts or dresses) for just over $40! Of course, I am still a little unsure what sizes they should wear - hopefully they will fit or else my bargain is not quite as exciting.

No comments: